Wednesday, February 4, 2009

IF: Flawed



IF: FLAWED

I thought of this and one other idea but had stronger feelings about this one. When I heard (saw) the word of the week I couldn't help but think about people who have to go through the pain of being diagnosed with breast cancer. The difficulty of having a breast removed and then permanently being without a piece of your body is frightening to me and I am sure millions of women and some men. It is my prayer this week that if you have been diagnosed there is a God who loves you and wants to be a part of your life helping you through this difficult time. For those of you who are blessed to be free of breast cancer like I am, my prayer is that you never have to deal with that issue in your life and you will be able to to enjoy your life to the fullest. I will quit rambling so that you can look at the other IF illustrations for the week.

1 comment:

Dana S. Whitney said...

What a tender heart you must have (and my condolences on the death of your Aunt). As a BC survivor, I learned to accept my scars and side effects as badges rather than flaws... but it took some re-thinking. May all your flaws be cherished!